Drill, mail # dev - Proposal: consolidate execwork and master

Re: Proposal: consolidate execwork and master
Jacques Nadeau 2013-07-20, 03:56
Arg...  It is a case problem.   The s in Workspace should be lower case.
That is what I get for changing it after previously committing it and git
configuration defaulting to ignore case.

I will try to fix soon.   In the meantime,  you can change manually.

Thanks
Jacques