Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Need Information on Hadoop Cluster Set up

Re: Need Information on Hadoop Cluster Set up
Hi,

http://www.michael-noll.com/tutorials/running-hadoop-on-ubuntu-linux-multi-node-cluster/
http://mapredit.blogspot.de/p/get-hadoop-cluster-running-in-20.html

Just two of more blogs who describes a setup.

Hardware:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQJnJvwcsA8
http://books.google.de/books?id=Nff49D7vnJcC&pg=PA259&lpg=PA259&dq=hadoop+commodity+hardware+specs&source=bl&ots=IihqWp8zRq&sig=Dse6D7KO8XS5EcXQnCnShAl5Q70&hl=en&sa=X&ei=0UwbUajSFozJswaXxoH4Aw&ved=0CD4Q6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=hadoop%20commodity%20hardware%20specs&f=false

- Alex

On Feb 13, 2013, at 8:00 AM, Sandeep Jain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear Team,
>
> We are in the initial phase for Hadoop learning and wanted to set up the cluster for Hadoop Administration perspective.
> Kindly help us on all the possible options for a makinga a hadoop cluster up and running.
> Do let us know the mimimum configurations of machines too.
>
> Your help is much appreciated.
>
> Regards,
> Sandeep

> Infosys e-mail system.