Avro >> mail # user >> Unable to compile a namespace-less schema

Re: Unable to compile a namespace-less schema
Hi Sean,
Here is a file that contains a single record that I cannot read using a
specific reader.

It's hard for me to add code because the problem is a compilation problem
with the generated Java files.

So to recreate the problem:
1. Extract the schema from the record
2. Generate the code from the schema
3. Compile

Is there another way that I can describe the issue?