HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: hbase 0.94.0 failed to individually run test case with org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TestZookeeper

+
Ted Yu 2012-10-30, 03:37
+
Liping Zhang 2012-10-30, 03:58
+
Ted Yu 2012-10-30, 03:43
Re: hbase 0.94.0 failed to individually run test case with org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TestZookeeper
The following command didn't run any test:
mvn  -PlocalTests -Dtest=*TestZookeeper *test

N:
Do you know why ?

+
Nicolas Liochon 2012-10-30, 09:27