MapReduce >> mail # user >> Configuration of hadoop.job.history.user.location on a user basis

Re: Configuration of hadoop.job.history.user.location on a user basis
Hi Bretrand,

Could you try using user.name as a property in the value of the config item
? Something like /user/${user.name}/history ?

Thanks
hemanth