HBase, mail # user - terrible! I can't drop the table

Re: terrible! I can't drop the table
Harsh J 2012-05-07, 13:18
The drop is what you ought to have done first, before removing the FS
folder and the meta entries. It does all those actions for you. Why
did you do it this way?

Do you see the table still appearing in the list outputs? Can you
provide us a paste bin link of:

echo "scan '.META.'" | hbase shell | grep cjjWaitHash

--
Harsh J