Hadoop, mail # dev - [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.2-rc2

+
Matt Foley 2012-03-27, 18:52
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-03-27, 20:37
+
Devaraj Das 2012-04-03, 02:03
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-04-03, 02:42
+
Matt Foley 2012-04-03, 15:51
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-04-04, 00:14
Re: [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.2-rc2
Matt Foley 2012-04-04, 16:52
Good morning.  I'm happy to announce that Hadoop-1.0.2 (rc2) has passed the
vote.
Voting was a little anemic, but we got the requisite 3 binding +1 votes
(plus one late one),
and the vote was 3 in favor, none against, plus the additional +1 a few
hours late.

I will announce on general as soon as I finish publishing the release.
Thanks,
--Matt