Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.2-rc2

Re: [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.2-rc2
Good morning.  I'm happy to announce that Hadoop-1.0.2 (rc2) has passed the
vote.
Voting was a little anemic, but we got the requisite 3 binding +1 votes
(plus one late one),
and the vote was 3 in favor, none against, plus the additional +1 a few
hours late.

I will announce on general as soon as I finish publishing the release.
Thanks,
--Matt