Accumulo, mail # user - Recommendations on documentation of data model?

Re: Recommendations on documentation of data model?
Billie Rinaldi 2012-08-16, 19:21
On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 3:04 PM, Edmon Begoli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Are there more of these "hidden" presentations about Accumulo?
>
> This is a good stuff.

I've tried to collect links here: https://accumulo.apache.org/papers.html
but I've undoubtedly missed some.  There are more in afuchs' slides
directory.

Billie