Flume >> mail # dev >> how to import customized conf file

how to import customized conf file
Dear everyone,
Happy new year!
I come into a problem with flume-ng. I want to use the customized key-value
pair in the flume instance.
for example, in the flume-ng's configuration file agent1.conf.
I add

agent1.customizedkey=customizedvalue.

I started with changing flume-ng-configuration package, the
FlumeConfiguration.java.
However, I donot know the way that I can get my value, or more
specificially, I do not know where I should call it.

In flume-0.9.5, there is a file called LogicalNode.java, in which I can use
FlumeConfiguration.get().getCustomizedKey(),
but in flume-ng, there is no entry like this.

Anyone who gets some clues? Thanks a lot in advance.

Many many thanks!

Liting