Avro >> mail # user >> IDL import bug in Avro 1.6.2?

+
George Fletcher 2012-02-22, 15:40
+
George Fletcher 2012-02-22, 19:08
+
Doug Cutting 2012-02-22, 19:17
Re: IDL import bug in Avro 1.6.2?
Jira ticket filed...

I have a solution (added to comments on the ticket) but not sure it's
the best solution.

Thanks,
George

--
Chief Architect                   AIM:  gffletch
Identity Services Engineering     Work: [EMAIL PROTECTED]