Zookeeper >> mail # user >> adding a separate thread to detect network timeouts faster

Re: adding a separate thread to detect network timeouts faster
I don't see the strong value here.  A few failures would be detected more
quickly, but I am not convinced that this would actually improve
functionality significantly.