Hive, mail # user -

+
imen Megdiche 2012-11-13, 13:57
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-11-13, 21:30
+
Russell Jurney 2012-11-14, 07:56
+
imen Megdiche 2012-11-14, 08:01
+
Dean Wampler 2012-11-14, 14:41
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-11-14, 14:56
+
Carl Steinbach 2012-11-15, 12:35
+
Kanna Karanam 2012-11-15, 22:19
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-16, 08:47
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-11-16, 08:49
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-16, 11:47
+
Dalia Sobhy 2012-11-17, 23:42
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-11-18, 00:46
+
Dalia Sobhy 2012-11-18, 01:16
Re:
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-18, 11:11
Hello Dlia,

        You can visit these link to see how Hadoop can be configured on Mac.
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/brandonwerner/archive/2011/11/13/how-to-set-up-hadoop-on-os-x-lion-10-7.aspx
http://ragrawal.wordpress.com/2012/04/28/installing-hadoop-on-mac-osx-lion/

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq