HBase, mail # user - ceph and hbase.

Re: ceph and hbase.
Andrey Stepachev 2011-12-24, 20:39
23 декабря 2011 г. 22:48 п��льзователь Todd Lipcon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>написал:

> On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 12:56 AM, Andrey Stepachev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > I see, that most issues addressed to HA branch.
> > What version this branch is applied to? 0.22 or
> > i should build hadoop from sources?
>
> It's currently only available in the HDFS-1623 branch, which is in
> active development and definitely shouldn't be used unless you plan to
> help us finish debugging it :) There are still some known bugs and
> deficiencies to address before we merge.

Looks like this is one of possible scenarios :). We need
some solution for HA, but no one (except MapR) still exists.
So we must use MapR (costs, closed) or debug some
not-ready-yet solution.

> The plan is to merge it into 0.23 but not 0.22 - it will hopefully be
> merged in January. We'll also make it available in CDH4 beta releases
> early next year.

Sounds good. But still can't find such branch in cloudera (or any other)
github
repositories.
Is it publicly available right now, or it in some private repository?