Hive, mail # user - [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Thejas Nair

+
Carl Steinbach 2013-08-20, 10:31
+
Clark Yang 2013-08-20, 11:18
+
Navis류승우 2013-08-20, 12:43
+
Hamza Asad 2013-08-20, 12:54
+
Eugene Koifman 2013-08-20, 16:32
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Thejas Nair
Shreepadma Venugopalan 2013-08-20, 16:56
Congrats Tejas!
On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 9:32 AM, Eugene Koifman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Congrats Thejas!
>

> On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 3:31 AM, Carl Steinbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> The Apache Hive PMC has voted to make Thejas Nair a committer on the
>> Apache
>> Hive project.
>>
>> Please join me in congratulating Thejas!
>>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Daniel Dai 2013-08-20, 17:01
+
Prasanth Jayachandran 2013-08-20, 17:02