Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper 3.5.0 client library getting identified as 3.4.0

Zookeeper 3.5.0 client library getting identified as 3.4.0
Hi,

I have downloaded zookeeper 3.5.0.1515976.
While compiling zookeeper c library noticed that libzookeeper_mt.so is
displaying
identify as 3.4.0 zookeeper client while connecting to server.

I have noticed  that configure file generated shows following
# Identity of this package.
PACKAGE_NAME='zookeeper C client'
PACKAGE_TARNAME='zookeeper'
PACKAGE_VERSION='3.4.0'
PACKAGE_STRING='zookeeper C client 3.4.0'

It seem this is a bug in 3.5.0. Is anybody observed same issue?

Regards,
Deepak
+
Michi Mutsuzaki 2013-08-22, 20:04