Hadoop >> mail # user >> How to configure multiple reduce jobs in hadoop 2.2.0

How to configure multiple reduce jobs in hadoop 2.2.0
Dear All,

I have a 3 node cluster and have a map reduce job running on it. I have 8
data blocks spread across all the 3 nodes. While running map reduce job I
could see 8 map tasks running however reduce job is only 1. Is there a way
to configure multiple reduce jobs?

--Ashish