HBase >> mail # user >> Multi-master info missing from book?

Re: Multi-master info missing from book?
Thanks Ted.  That's good, but shouldn't there be some info about how
to run multiple masters?  Is it as simple as starting hmaster on 2
different servers and have them fight it out?

Otis
--
HBASE Performance Monitoring
http://sematext.com/spm/hbase-performance-monitoring/