Hadoop >> mail # general >> Bigtop Proposal

Re: Bigtop Proposal
Steve, 'functional' or rather system & integration tests are the core of this
idea. If you're interested in a little history of this project feel free to
check

 https://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0AVSlqgtwzvr9ZGdtNGM0OTJfMTRoYmRkMzhndA&hl=en_US&authkey=CLjMt_IN

that's basically the original idea/initial implementation (based on the work
done by Yahoo and known as HIT) which essentially lead to this proposal, I
believe (anyone please correct me if you found this suggestion wrong).

With regards,
  Cos