MapReduce >> mail # user >> compile hadoop failed, src/test/lib does not exist?

+
Nan Zhu 2012-10-13, 15:36
+
Nan Zhu 2012-10-13, 15:49
+
Chen He 2012-10-13, 16:15
+
Chen He 2012-10-13, 16:17
+
Nan Zhu 2012-10-13, 16:28
Re: 回复: compile hadoop failed, src/test/lib does not exist?
hmmm... Interesting, I used to modify the fair-sharing scheduler in hadoop
0.21, there was no problem. Which version you are working on?

Chen

+
Nan Zhu 2012-10-13, 16:35
+