Flume >> mail # user >> Multi-line Events

Re: Multi-line Events
Thanks for the reply, my plan was to write a simple python script to handle
this if there wasn't already a mechanism.

I am also going to look at modifying FLUME-1425 to support pluggable
readers but couldn't get the patch to apply to trunk. I will take a look
again later.