Pig >> mail # dev >> registerScript vs executeBatch

+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-02-10, 03:50
+
Bill Graham 2013-02-10, 07:03
Re: registerScript vs executeBatch
yes,
the behavior of registerScript() depends on if you called setBatchOn()
before or not
if batch is on, you need to call executeBatch()
otherwise it just executes when you store something