Avro >> mail # user >> Deadlock using Avro 1.5.0

+
Shalin Shekhar Mangar 2011-05-09, 15:11
+
Philip Zeyliger 2012-11-21, 01:57
+
slandelle 2012-12-11, 09:29
+
slandelle 2012-12-11, 09:31
Re: Deadlock using Avro 1.5.0
I think the problem comes from a race condition in the Symbol class
initialization.

I extracted the constants (NULL, BOOLEAN, etc) in a dedicated class and I
can't reproduce the problem with my test case.

Stéphane