MapReduce, mail # user - Re: About Hadoop Deb file

Re: About Hadoop Deb file
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-21, 21:31
Hi Mayur,

Where have you downloaded the DEB files? Are they Debian related? Or
Unbuntu related? Unbuntu is not worst than CentOS. They are just different
choices. Both should work.

JM

Hi Ma

+