HBase >> mail # user >> HBase masters file

Re: HBase masters file
Hi Sudarshan,

Are you using 0.94.6? Or 0.94.6.1? The former is not recommend.

regarding the master file, no, it's not required anymore, so you can
stop looking for it ;)

Regarding the ZK nodes, sorry, I don't know how it was in 0.92 so I
can't compare.

JM