Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: HBase MasterNotRunningException

+
anil gupta 2012-08-30, 15:05
+
Jilani Shaik 2012-08-30, 15:20
+
anil gupta 2012-08-30, 15:28
+
Jilani Shaik 2012-08-30, 15:45
+
anil gupta 2012-08-30, 18:21
+
anil gupta 2012-08-30, 18:22
+
Jilani Shaik 2012-08-30, 19:17
+
Stack 2012-08-30, 22:40
+
anil gupta 2012-08-30, 22:54
Re: HBase MasterNotRunningException
Sorry, I messed up my last email. Please ignore that.

In addition to Stack's suggestion, use DNS names instead of IP address in
configuration of Hadoop and HBase. Its a bad idea to use IP address in
configuration of Hadoop/HBase. Check your DNS configuration file also.
By sudo i meant that run the netstat command like this: "sudo netstat
-alnp" . "sudo" is used to run a command with root privileges.

~Anil

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta