Accumulo, mail # dev - svngit2jira for Accumulo?

Re: svngit2jira for Accumulo?
Keith Turner 2013-05-28, 14:12
+1

We used to have it, then it stopped working w/ a JIRA upgrade.  It seems
they have something new.

If we have this, is anyone in favor of disabling the the build server from
posting to tickets?  I think this was setup when svn commits stopped
posting to JIRA.  The build server reports too many false negatives.   I
ignore its comments and emails.