Accumulo, mail # user - Change/modify column visibility of an existing row?

+
Marc Reichman 2013-04-22, 16:00
Re: Change/modify column visibility of an existing row?
John Vines 2013-04-22, 16:05
All Keys in Accumulo are immutable, including the visibility fields. So the
only way to change is to delete and insert.
On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 12:00 PM, Marc Reichman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Is there a way via the Java API to modify the column visibility of an
> existing row without having to put a new column along-side? Or are those
> immutable?
>
> I realize I can delete and re-put the data with new visibility.
>
> Thanks,
> Marc
>
> --
> http://saucyandbossy.wordpress.com