MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Integrating hadoop with java UI application deployed on tomcat

Re: Integrating hadoop with java UI application deployed on tomcat
Visioner Sadak 2012-09-04, 09:14
Thanks shobha tried adding conf folder to tomcats classpath  still getting
same error
Call to localhost/127.0.0.1:9000 failed on local exception:
java.io.IOException: An established connection was aborted by the software
in your host machine