Zookeeper >> mail # user >> /tmp directory full

Hi

I used the Curator implementation of Queue using Zookeeper.

However, I get an excemption that the /tmp directory is full (it contains a
directory /tmp/zookeeper/version_2/)

How could I point the Zookeeper temp directory to a directory of my choice?

Thanks!

Benjamin