Hadoop, mail # user - mapred.tasktracker.map.tasks.maximum not working

Re: mapred.tasktracker.map.tasks.maximum not working
Mohit Anchlia 2012-03-10, 17:14
Thanks. Looks like there are some parameters that I can use at client level
and others need cluster wide setting. Is there a place where I can see all
the config parameters with description of level of changes that can be done
at client level vs at cluster level?