Hadoop >> mail # user >> mapred.tasktracker.map.tasks.maximum not working

Re: mapred.tasktracker.map.tasks.maximum not working
Thanks. Looks like there are some parameters that I can use at client level
and others need cluster wide setting. Is there a place where I can see all
the config parameters with description of level of changes that can be done
at client level vs at cluster level?