Hadoop >> mail # general >> Heads Up - hadoop-2.0.3 release

Re: Heads Up - hadoop-2.0.3 release
On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 9:51 AM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I believe we can disregard MAPREDUCE-4820 since MAPREDUCE-4549 is already in branch-2. FYI.

Arun, that very well may be the case -- let me take a closer look and
report back (on the JIRA).

Also, any chance you could comment on when the branch can be cut?
It would make verification of things MAPREDUCE-4820 so much easier.

Thanks,
Roman.