HBase >> mail # user >> Full row delete followed by Put

Re: Full row delete followed by Put
Yes, since you say "after a few milliseconds" & assuming you did not
specify a timestamp in the Put request which is earlier than the one row
had before delete was issued.

I have been bitten by this in my unit tests, doing a delete followed by a
put quickly. But in my case timestamp was within same millisecond. See
HBASE-2256.