Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop Committer - Venkat Ranganathan

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-06-21, 01:31
+
abhijeet gaikwad 2013-06-21, 03:17
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop Committer - Venkat Ranganathan
Heartiest Congratulations Venkat!

Regards,
Arvind

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 8:17 PM, abhijeet gaikwad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Congratulations Venkat!
>
> Best,
> Abhijeet
> On Jun 21, 2013 7:02 AM, "Jarek Jarcec Cecho" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > On behalf of Apache Sqoop PPMC, I am excited to welcome Venkat
> Ranganathan
> > as a new committer on Sqoop! Venkat has been very active on the project
> by
> > for example adding new features, providing valuable feedback on reviews
> or
> > driving second release of Sqoop 2! The most notable new features are
> > Netezza Connector and HCatalog integration, both very significant and
> > important extensions of Sqoop 1.
> >
> > Congratulations Venkat!
> >
> > Jarcec

+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-06-21, 04:49
+
vasanth kumar 2013-06-21, 10:48
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-06-21, 12:25
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-06-21, 16:55
+
Kathleen Ting 2013-06-22, 23:10