HBase >> mail # user >> Stargate / Rest - Get Multiple Rows by their keys in one call

+
James Andrew-Smith 2013-03-15, 05:38
+
Suraj Varma 2013-03-15, 23:12
Re: Stargate / Rest - Get Multiple Rows by their keys in one call
Also - this was added in 0.92
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-3541) ... since you
didn't mention your hbase version.
--Suraj