HBase, mail # user - Stargate / Rest - Get Multiple Rows by their keys in one call

Re: Stargate / Rest - Get Multiple Rows by their keys in one call
Suraj Varma 2013-03-15, 23:19
Also - this was added in 0.92
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-3541) ... since you
didn't mention your hbase version.