HDFS >> mail # dev >> testing HDFS-3077 on branch-2

Re: testing HDFS-3077 on branch-2
Hey Andy

Really glad you'll be testing this!

We should sync up on IRC - I can point you in the right direction as to
what should and shouldn't yet work, etc.

Of course, same offer goes to anyone else looking at it.

Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera