Hive >> mail # user >> Security for Hive

+
Sachin Sudarshana 2013-02-22, 10:44
+
Jagat Singh 2013-02-22, 10:49
Re: Security for Hive
Hi,
I have read about roles, user privileges, group privileges etc.
But these roles can be created by any user for any database/table. I would
like to know if there is a specific 'administrator' for hive who can log on
with his credentials and is the only one entitled to create roles, grant
privileges etc.

Thank you.

--
Thanks and Regards,