MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: What is the preferred way to pass a small number of configuration parameters to a mapper or reducer

Re: What is the preferred way to pass a small number of configuration parameters to a mapper or reducer
F. put a mongodb replica set on all hadoop workernodes and let the tasks
query the mongodb at localhost.

(this is what I did recently with a multi GiB dataset)

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Niels Basjes