Sqoop, mail # user - Error: Could not find or load main class com.cloudera.sqoop.Sqoop

Re: Error: Could not find or load main class com.cloudera.sqoop.Sqoop
Arvind Prabhakar 2012-02-27, 22:46
Hi Shibu,

What version of Sqoop and Hadoop are you using? Please make sure that you
do not have any extraneous environment setting such as SQOOP_CONF_DIR etc.
By default all you need to run Sqoop is HADOOP_HOME and nothing else.

Also, don't forget to copy the JDBC driver in the Sqoop lib directory.

Thanks,
Arvind Prabhakar