Sqoop >> mail # user >> Error: Could not find or load main class com.cloudera.sqoop.Sqoop

Re: Error: Could not find or load main class com.cloudera.sqoop.Sqoop
Hi Shibu,

What version of Sqoop and Hadoop are you using? Please make sure that you
do not have any extraneous environment setting such as SQOOP_CONF_DIR etc.
By default all you need to run Sqoop is HADOOP_HOME and nothing else.

Also, don't forget to copy the JDBC driver in the Sqoop lib directory.

Thanks,
Arvind Prabhakar