Hive >> mail # user >> Adding comment to a table for columns

+
Chunky Gupta 2013-02-21, 11:16
+
Bhaskar, Snehalata 2013-02-21, 11:21
+
bejoy_ks@... 2013-02-21, 11:20
Re: Adding comment to a table for columns
Hi Bejoy, Bhaskar

I tried using FORMATTED, but it will not give me comments which I have put
while creating table. Its output is like :-

col_name                data_type               comment
c                        string                  from deserializer
time                    string                  from deserializer

Thanks,
Chunky.

+
bejoy_ks@... 2013-02-21, 11:52