Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.4.3 (rc0)

Re: [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.4.3 (rc0)
Hi Hari,
One query: Aren't we releasing hadoop-2.0.0-alpha related binaries of
Sqoop?  See 1.4.2 artifacts: http://www.apache.org/dist/sqoop/1.4.2/.

My apologies if I have ignored any of the related discussions. But things
don't seem to be in sync somewhere - I quickly checked build.xml in source
artifact, it still supports packaging sqoop-x_hadoop-2.0.0-alpha.
Let me know.

Thanks,
Abhijeet