Accumulo >> mail # user >> Change/modify column visibility of an existing row?

+
Marc Reichman 2013-04-22, 16:00
+
John Vines 2013-04-22, 16:05
Re: Change/modify column visibility of an existing row?
Thank you. I felt that was the case and didn't see anything to sway, but I
figured I'd ask as it came up in design of a tool using accumulo.

--
http://saucyandbossy.wordpress.com
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-22, 16:05