Sqoop, mail # dev - Extra entries in LICENSE file for release candidate [WAS Re: [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.99.1 RC1]

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-24, 09:07
Re: Extra entries in LICENSE file for release candidate [WAS Re: [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.99.1 RC1]
abhijeet gaikwad 2012-12-24, 10:37
Sounds good!
Thanks for the clarification and hard work on this release.

Thanks,
Abhijeet