Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Extra entries in LICENSE file for release candidate [WAS Re: [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.99.1 RC1]

Re: Extra entries in LICENSE file for release candidate [WAS Re: [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.99.1 RC1]
Sounds good!
Thanks for the clarification and hard work on this release.

Thanks,
Abhijeet