Pig, mail # user - PigDump not available anymore ?

+
Kevin LION 2012-04-10, 16:08
Re: PigDump not available anymore ?
Norbert Burger 2012-04-10, 16:52
Have you taken a look already at CSVExcelStorage from the piggybank?
 PigDump may work ok for basic datatypes, but seems like you'd quickly run
into issues with quoted strings and more complex types.

http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.9.1/api/org/apache/pig/piggybank/storage/CSVExcelStorage.html

Norbert