Pig >> mail # user >> can pig-0.9.1 work with jsch-0.1.39?

can pig-0.9.1 work with jsch-0.1.39?
Hello,
pig*-0.9.1.jar include classes from jsch-0.1.38. My question is:
What this jar file is used for pig-0.9.1?
Could I use jsch-0.1.39 instead of jsch-0.1.38?
Thank you.
+
lulynn_2008 2011-11-20, 15:33
+