Hive >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Apache Hive 0.10.0 Release Candidate 0

+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2012-12-19, 06:23
+1 (non-binding)
Checked the check sums and key signatures.  Installed it and ran a few queries.  All looked good.

As a note Hive should be offering a src only release and a convenience binary rather than two binaries, one with the source and one without.  See the thread on general@incubator discussing this:  http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201203.mbox/%3CCAOFYJNY%3DEjVHrWVvAedR3OKwCv-BkTaCbEu0ufp7OZR_gpCTiA%40mail.gmail.com%3E  I think this can be solved later and need not block this release.

Alan.

On Dec 18, 2012, at 10:23 PM, Ashutosh Chauhan wrote:

> Apache Hive 0.10.0 Release Candidate 0 is available here:
> http://people.apache.org/~hashutosh/hive-0.10.0-rc0/
>
> Maven artifacts are available here:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehive-049/org/apache/hive/
>

> Release notes are available at: