Hive, mail # dev - [VOTE] Apache Hive 0.10.0 Release Candidate 0

Alan Gates 2012-12-21, 22:25
+1 (non-binding)
Checked the check sums and key signatures.  Installed it and ran a few queries.  All looked good.

As a note Hive should be offering a src only release and a convenience binary rather than two binaries, one with the source and one without.  See the thread on general@incubator discussing this:  http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201203.mbox/%3CCAOFYJNY%3DEjVHrWVvAedR3OKwCv-BkTaCbEu0ufp7OZR_gpCTiA%40mail.gmail.com%3E  I think this can be solved later and need not block this release.

Alan.