Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release plan for 3.3.3

Re: [VOTE] Release plan for 3.3.3
-1. Your original proposal didn't suggest to discard all currently
marked 3.3.3. In fact, I'm not even sure how you'd do it given that I
think some have already been committed.

-Flavio

On Feb 17, 2011, at 6:21 AM, Benjamin Reed wrote:

> ok, we have a lazy majority. i'll declare the vote as passed :)
>
> i want to get this release out right away to get out the fix for the
> major bug we resolved recently, so all of the bugs currently marked
> for
> 3.3.3 will not be included, although i really would like to get
> ZOOKEEPER-960 in, but i don't really want to hold up the release. i'll
> try to package something up by tomorrow.
>
> ben
>
> On 02/09/2011 11:55 PM, Henry Robinson wrote:
>> +1, thanks for taking the lead.
>>
>> On 8 February 2011 13:31, Mahadev Konar<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:
>>
>>> +1. You could have used some phrases with your +1 so that folks
>>> understood that you +1'ed your own proposal :).
>>>
>>> thanks
>>> mahadev

>>> 3.3
>>> has a

flavio
junqueira

research scientist

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
direct +34 93-183-8828

phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301